Thursday, November 26, 2009

Golden leaves



Induced by my last refashioning, I wanted to try and make a blouse with a stand-out collar. The quick visit to the fabric shop yesterday yielded in dark navy velvet, light pink cotton and mustard-yellow blend which I had noticed on my previous visit there but was not eager to buy it then.
As soon as I got home today I set to work and an hour later - this is what I made myself.



I love the way the sleeves turned out!
I like the design so much I now want to make this into a dress.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks great! :) I just loooove all your stuff! I would love to try it myself, is there a pattern available?

Maya Kuzman said...

Maaike since I couldn't access your profile to leave you a message, I'll write it here hoping that you'll see this. I didn't use any actual pattern. I saw something similar in a magazine and created it accordingly.