Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Flower bouquets

All I could think about lately is this:


Ever since I saw the fabric flower bouquets I thought I must make myself some.
And I used the first chance I got when freed from my duties to make these cuties.

These are truly contagious.
You can't stop making just a few. You have to make a ton. :)

The carnations are what I like best.
The light does not give them justice.
(We are having weather tantrums again! It's been dark and cloudy and rainy for a week now.
Can't take a proper photo anywhere in the house!)


They are just a great refreshment to the living room table.
I've just heard the vase exclaiming and leaping out of joy that it'll be hosting the lovelies!


P.S. I've made an adorable fabric ring, but I'll leave that for another post, because someone has been playing with the glue gun - and I can't find it!

4 comments:

ByNightCreations said...

I love the colours and fabric combinations you picked. It's beautiful!

Tuppence said...

These are simply stunning.

maggie said...

How did you make these??

Maya Kuzman said...

Maggie: the tute for the carnations is here.
Then when making different flowers I wrapped green ribbon around bbq sticks, put glue on the tip and inserted the tip of the stick in the middle of the flower. That's it. Thank you for stopping by!