Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ottobre sewing in November



Flipping through the past issue of Ottobre, we mutually concurred that certain pieces of clothing must be attempted to be made. The following was taken into consideration:



Eva insisted on having such a flirty skirt.



Jacob wanted a shirt just like this one.
I don't believe I am going to find similar fabric.
It is so hard to find good fabric for boys.



My choice. I want this for Jacob.
It is so simple but practical.

I've just seen the newest edition of Ottobre online. It is amazing and I must have it.
By the way, I have been busy preparing a tutorial upon request and it'll be posted next week. Tremendously excited about this one! Fingers crossed for everything to come out perfectly.

>> too-da-loo <<

4 comments:

Papgena Made It said...

I like your choices!
That shirt is amazing! How different fabrics can combine that way?!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Love all this inspiration. Must get to the international newstand tomorrow!

ByNightCreations said...

I looove that little coat! It is just perfect;

Clara in Paradise said...

I love that boy shirt! Great choice, and good luck in your sewing adventures.