Sunday, June 12, 2011

Queen Anne's Lace Headbands


I have to show you my latest creations. The headbands I made using (again?!!) the Queen's pattern. I think these will be my favourites this summer. My hair is almost always tied up and away from my face and these will not only serve the purpose but will be a beautiful detail and addition to my clothes.

They are great as chokers too...
These two have been snatched right away after the shots were taken, by my dear sister in law and my lovely niece! But I have been busy creating the palette.
You know me.. I cannot stop with just two or three :)

(Yours truly caught off guard)

12 comments:

Vanessa said...

How awesome! What a great idea! I just love the patterns and colors. Are you selling any of these? They are beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.
Vanessa

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Vanessa. I have some prepared for the shop.

Jodi Wade said...

They are just gorgeous!

Kristina said...

I know I gush about your stuff often, but I just really love it. I really want to try this Queen Anne's lace pattern.

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

They look so beautiful - the orange one is stunning! Oh, I wish I had thick hair like you.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

These are beautiful, Maya, and I LOVE that last photo of you :)

Divya said...

they are just so beautiful...n the last pic is quite cute

creativejewishmom/sara said...

love this Maya! and hope to see you again soon on Craft Schooling Sunday!

Michelle L. said...

So pretty! I love the idea of using them as chokers. Now to learn to crochet...in the meantime I can enjoy looking at yours!

Dana said...

Nice crochet work and welcome to my blog!

PaisleyJade said...

LOVE!!!

Red Hen (dette) said...

Oh I do like these. I hate my hair falling into my face while I teach but I hate the way thick headbands bunch up the hair at the back these are a perfect resolution to that problem- I'm inspired by your headbands and will make a few myself.