Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A waterfall of colors


Another fruitful day resulting in a ruffled scarf.
I made it in the heavy, post beach hours - nestled in a comfortable chair, caressed with a soft breeze carrying the salty smell of the sea. What a memory this will be!!
I combined three joy provoking colors for ultimate and pleasurable wear.

Next, I have set my mind on is this. The Larksfoot crochet!
Isn't it gorgeous? I am thinking of a blanket....

Here's the pattern: Larksfoot Crochet Stitch

Here you can find 2 versions for a blanket.

 
 
 


via

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow Maya, your scarf looks beautiful! And I can't wait to see what you're going to make with that difficult larksfoot crochet (never even heard of it before ;-)

CrochetBlogger said...

Larksfoot crochet? What's that? Gotta go look it up now! Looks great.

brokeintrovert said...

This scarf is so pretty!

magdamagda said...

love both- what you've just finished and where you're going! The scarf is so cheerful, I chose the same shades for one of my projects recently, now I am certain they go well together;)

Anonymous said...

The larkspur is not at all hard and its beautiful!!! Google "larkspur crochet pattern"

Judy said...

This is so beautiful and different! I am already picking out the colors in my mind. I am going to make a gorgeous afghan!!!
Thank You!!

joy said...

Time is gold. We should treasure every second of it so that in time we will not regret anything because we only live ones.I have read your article and i was glad and inspired. Thanks for it, Cheers!
Visit my site if you have time, Enjoy.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Maya, beautiful ruffled scarf! So unique! xoxo Su

Unknown said...

I made a blanket more than thirty years ago and have been looking for this stitch.
Thank you