Monday, September 5, 2011

What a start!


Well, being a close friend with Murphy I started September on the wrong foot. Or the sick foot to be precise, for I happened to get the stomach bug. Fast forward one week, here I am - not as good as I would like to be - but moving and breathing all right!

Little Jacob started school (boy- they grow so fast) and we were extremely excited, especially the little pupil!

You know I don't like posts with no pics, so for this one I am sharing a treasury I have prepared with wonderful items for fall. It's called Fancy in fall and for better and clearer view check it out here.

Hope you are having a great start and enjoy the summer, for it's coming to its end soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Maya... Hopefully it will pass very very very soon. Just stay in bed and replenish those fluids!

Your treasury is gorgeous, beautiful colours!

Unknown said...

Oh my, that´s indeed such a lousy way to start the month, really hope that you´ll be feeling much better soon! Thanks for the link, I´ll go check it out now! Take care!!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Oh dear!September is never good for my family either, Lily has already caught something. I hope you get better quickly and everyone adjusts to school again.
Beautiful treasury.

magdamagda said...

Glad to hear you're back on your feet! Autumn shades are such a delight aren't they? No fall for me, that all the autumn I get to see! Thanks!

Vanessa said...

Hi, Maya

I was wondering what happen to you. I am glad you are starting to feel better. Rest and I look forward in seeing your next creation.

I just love all the fall colors at Fancy etsy shop. Just lovely! Talk to you soon.

Vanessa