Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sewing girls' clothes


I attempted to squeeze a little sewing into my weekly agenda. Both for me and for Eva. And I was mending a lot of Jacob's clothes, but that is a story for itself.

For inspiration I browsed through my inspiration boards and I'd love to share these with you.


How cute are these? I wouldn't mind having a jacket just like the one above!

all images via Pinterest
Ruffled hem coat for romantic girls.

Having a baby niece to spoil I have several ideas of sewing something special for her. Soon.

6 comments:

Shawn said...

so CUTE! I used to sew for my kiddies (all grown), but now I can sew for my grandkiddies! I love te mustard colored outfit!

harmony and rosie said...

Very cute!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Absolutely love all of those garments. So, so unique - colour, fabric, and embellishment.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

They are all so very sweet. Love your lariats and the white fiber art necklace too. Hope you had a great week. Tammy

Unknown said...

I love this style! Wish I had kids so I could try make something like this. Very girly girly!

Unknown said...

I want one of those jackets too!!! So cute!

Isn't it fun to dream about all the things we will make? i never stop dreaming... :)