Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 in Retrospect

Hello and welcome to the 2012!
I hope you all had fabulous time and that you will mark the start of the new year successfully in any field.
While I was preparing for this post, browsing through my archive, I couldn't help but wish for another year as good as the last one in terms of everything I achieved personally and professionally.
Considering my blog, in terms of craftiness and in retrospect, 2011 was an overwhelmingly fruitful year, sublimed into the following collages:

A snippet of my projects in 2011


Tutorials I made

1. Cutwork: the basic techniques
2. Cutwork:multiple bars
3. Cutwork: finishing techniques

1. Fabric cuff/Bracelet
2. Fabric Rosette Necklace
3. Wrist Warmers
4. Crochet earrings and ring
5. Fringe Necklace
6. Crochet Lace Earrings

I also hope to continue creating as well as writing here and have you visit my virtual diary.

7 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Happy New Year Little Treasures! You have had an amazing year, so exciting to open your own shop and have made so many exquisite creations. I wish you and your family a healthy and happy 2012.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Happy New Year Maya
You have had an amazingly creative year. Your friends here are blessed with your generosity. Thank you so much for sharing your skills and knowledge.

Wishing you a Blessed New Year.
xx, Carol

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

All things bright and beautiful! You accomplished so much. I came across your blog when I first spotted those crochet trims, which I still haven't tried -- but I will, this week, hopefully! :) Best wishes to you and yours, Tammy

Unknown said...

That is one pretty survey of gorgeous items Maya, it's nice to see them once more! All the best to you and your family, Ira

harmony and rosie said...

You really have had a fruitful year, and here's wishing you another, even better 2012. I'm in the mood for good things to happen too !
Kate x

Vanessa said...

Hi, Maya

I have enjoyed following you and seeing your lovely creations. Thank you so much for sharing.

Vanessa

Cucicucicoo said...

you truly have done so much this past year! i am continually inspired by your work. i'm looking forward to seeing what you'll be doing in 2012! :) lisa