Saturday, November 24, 2012

Due home

Yesterday our cruise ended and we got back to Rome again!
 I must say this was an incredible experience and we were a bit sad it ended. 

That's me striking a victorious pose returning from an unforgettable tour around Valletta (Malta). Both me and my husband fell in love with it .

And this is the beautiful Splendida that was our home for a week and which pampered us to extremes!
Tomorrow we return home and next week I'd love to share some interesting photos here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I can so imagine you must be sorry the cruise has ended Maya! But I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed it to the fullest! Lovely photos, something you can cherish for many more years to come!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I can't wait to hear more, your cruise ship looks lovely and I am glad to hear it took such good care of you. What a wonderful family vacation, I must saw I am envious (I love cruising!)

Ana Stepalica said...

Uh, moram da priznam da sam ljubomorna :). Ceo zivot mastam o nekom krstarenju, verujem da je bilo fenomenalno! Nadam se da ces postaviti poneku sliku s puta.

Unknown said...

Your week long home looks so majestic! It sounds like you had the best time. Good for you Maya!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Getting back home and settling in always takes awhile. Looks like you had a great trip. Best wishes, Tammy