Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Living in color




Can you believe there are couple of days separating us from June?! Well, to be honest, I can't wait. Can't wait for my holiday to come although with what has been going on around the globe, I wonder if we are going to sunbathe or ski. Sad, but true. 

Thanks to the rain the vegetation has been flourishing like mad and recently I've discovered a huge poppy field near my home which has been tempting me to take my camera and just shoot. 

For today I don't have any poppies. Instead, here's another one of the Señoritas. I used a color-combination  I always find amusing and strangely attractive! Reminds me of my grandma's pots. That brings some fab memories alive.

Well, be well and we'll be chatting again very soon.

8 comments:

Annemarie's Haakblog said...

Hi Maya, just wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway! If you visit my blog you can read all about it :-) Congratulations! If you send me an email with your address I'll ship the package as soon as I can.
Best wishes from Holland,
Annemarie

Blytheponytailparades said...

May totally flew by in like 2 seconds. Crazy!!!

Laura said...

I love those yarn beads! And I can't believe it's almost June either. Yikes. xoxo

ILduska said...

Very nice Maya! Baba Cveta bi sigurno bila mnogo ponosna na tebe kao što smo i svi mi ostali :)

Unknown said...

First of all congrats on winning a giveaway! So happy for you Maya! oh, those poppy fields are magnificent, I always have to stop and watch them (or take pictures, same like you). Lovely beaded necklace, pretty colour combo!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Seriously. Our grass is growing so quickly with all this rain I've pretty much given up on keeping it looking nice. Everything is growing so quickly it looks like we're in the middle of summer!!!

Love that colour combo too! It's vivacious. :)

Oombawka Design said...

Very pretty :)
Rhondda (Oombawka Design)

Adorned From Above said...

Thank you so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop. We hope to see you at this weeks party starting at 8:00PM tonight.
Debi and Charly
http://www.adornedfromabove.com