Sunday, September 29, 2013

Grey textured scarf



Today was such a lovely and pretty hot day. A little bit awkward to shoot winter cowls and scarfs, if I may say, but we had to grab to opportunity at hand and I am glad we did. The park was not packed full as we anticipated and it was great walking around and enjoying the sun. And taking pictures :)

I am happy to report that the several cowls / scarves I made using the chunky yarn called "Mima" were as easy as a breeze. I especially like the pattern which gives them a fabulous texture. As a matter of fact, the pattern is the same I used for my warmers here.





Today the whole park was swarming with ducks. Which is good - environmentally speaking. 
 I tried to sneak behind a family of them to take some better, up-close photos, but alas, they were not in a mood and got away.

 

8 comments:

Way Out Wear said...

The cowl is lovely!! Your daughter is beautiful and you're so lucky to have such lovely weather. Here in Vancouver we're practically having a monsoon! Very wet and rainy.

Unknown said...

Love your beautiful scarf and the pretty photos, how wonderful! Our weather is nice, too, I just cannot enjoy it because of the heaps and heaps of work we have because of the Oktoberfesten these days ;-) Take care, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

SewSweetVIntage said...

Love your scarf and the chunky tarn. Pinned to my crochet board. I posted spooky skeleton key necklace to the party:) Swinging by your etsy to take a look!

Abby said...

Your scarf is beautiful! It might be a good thing I can't knit or crochet or I would have an over abundance of these!

Wendy said...

gorgeous cowl, such a lovely colour. Your daughter is stunning!

Pigtails said...

Oh, this is stunning! I will show my Teen too as I think she would love one like this!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations with the result, I think your scarf is beautiful!

Michèle said...

It's lovely!