Sunday, October 6, 2013

A visit to Belgrade, Serbia


Hi there everyone!

Here I have some colorful collages I just made from our trip to Belgrade which was a combination of business and pleasure. On the craft show I met a lot of amazingly talented people with which I hope to collaborate one day.


There were several craft shows going on at the time and we managed to visit  a couple of them and make some useful contacts - however not all of the designers gave us permission to shoot pictures.  The loss is theirs if I may say :)

The steampunk jewelry that stole my heart is made by my namesake Maya with whom I felt as if I had known her for ages. So today I am highlighting her gorgeous collection. You can follow her work here



The girls behind Nit Nakit have some of the most wonderful pieces I have seen and they have a unique way of presenting them to the public. Check their site here.



 

There will be more to come soon. 

3 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Oh I would love to visit Belgrade! Your photo collages are wonderful! So many pretty items. One of my colleagues is from Serbia, I am going to share this post with her. Look forward to seeing more.

Unknown said...

Me too! This city has been on my wish list for quite some time now and looking at your beautiful photos just make me want to go even more badly ;-) Glad you had such an enjoyable time in Belgrade Maya! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

How wonderful! You have been travelling a lot lately. Fantastic! I absolutely adore the work of Nit Nakit. Gorgeous pieces! Best wishes, Tammy