Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall is here so it's time for some cuffs!


I can't believe how fast this month is going away! One day it's Monday and before you know it - the weekend came. I certainly miss the long days and the warm weather. I shudder at the thought that before long we'll have to pull out the sweaters and cardigans and put on socks. 


But on the other hand, warmers and cuffs come with the long sleeves and with that I mustn't complain because they are my favourite accessories. 


So here are my latest additions. I've been resolute about emptying the crochet box with all the teeny-tiny crochet(lings) and composing different pieces so this time I made bracelets or cuffs depending on one's preferences.  

10 comments:

Lily said...

Very pretty Maya!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you :)

Vanessa said...

How sweet and very feminine. I so enjoy catching up on all your lovely pieces. Have a great week.

homemade@myplace said...

Nothing stops your creativity !!!!!! ;oD
xxxxxx ale

Divya N said...

I so love the first cuff - its pretty whimsical and yes very pretty

Unknown said...

Oh my, these are both stunning again Maya! Such remarkable pieces, love them both, although the second one is my favourite, it has all the right vintagey colours and the pearl makes a perfect centrepiece!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Everything you make is so pretty and colorful! I love everything you create. I miss summer so much and my easy going schedule and to not have to get up early. I do love the color of the leaves on the trees when they turn different colors. I don't not want winter to come. Oh well. Enjoy your day Maya.

Haak by Daphne said...

Beautiful, romantic bracelet!

Saskia said...

So beautiful and sweet!

Smiles, Saskia :)

Natasha in Oz said...

You are so clever-these cuffs are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them at the #saygdayparty.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz