Thursday, October 9, 2014

Around the World in 80 Skeins


A while ago I was contacted by Kimberly from 80 skeins with a phenomenal idea of making a journey around the world (inspired by Jules Verne) on which she will interview designers from all over the globe and talk about how culture and environment inspires design.

I cannot describe how excited I am about this!!!
Since I want to create something special for this project my interview is scheduled for November

However the journey has already started in Kuwait and I invite you to visit Kimberly's blog and her first guest Yasmin Gamal and her stunning creations!


Also check out the following destinations here  

4 comments:

Divya N said...

What a fun concept! waiting to read your interview

homemade@myplace said...

this is a great idea!!!
congratulations, xxxxxx Ale

Lily said...

What a great idea! Waiting for your interview!

Unknown said...

Now that's going to be one fabulous trip around the world Maya, already looking forward to November ;-)
Ira’s Crea Corner