Saturday, November 15, 2014

Giftalong 2014 and Indie Knit and Crochet Designers

This year, following the invitation of my lovely host Kimberly, I joined the so called Gift-A-Long on Ravelry.

What is Gift-A-Long? It is a multi-designer promotion and KAL/CAL. Here is the statistics Kymberly made for us.
There are 293 designers participating and discounting many of their patterns - as many as 3,822! Can you imagine that?


 
If you are interested in buying some patterns with 25% off, the promotion will run through November 21 @11:59 EST with the discount code giftalong2014. Fourteen of my patterns are discounted too - check the discounted board here: Maya Kuzman
 
I would love if you visit Kimberly's shop and go through her unique designs of stunning shawls and wraps with amazing patterns and textures!




There are two more designers I want to present today: One of them is Corley from the
Crafted by Corley Shop

She has some beautiful children's knits and crochets! I am in love with the nappy cover and the pink cardi!



The other designer is Lisa from the Meanest Mommy Shop.
 
I love the gorgeous and intricate designs of her socks and the eye-catching cowls and shawls.
  You can check my promotion of fellow indie designers on Instagram, pinterest and facebook.

No comments: