Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The best of The Little Treasures in 2014

Just as I recapitulated  the best 20 of 2013 last year, I am
summarizing 2014 in the twenty, most popular posts of my blog duly reported by my traffic generator.
1. A new step I undertook for my patterns Introduction of pattern packs in my shop
2. The Button Necklace Pattern which proved to be quite of a success.
3. Reminiscing my Childhood with Marika - books I had and which I am trying to re-collect. The quest continues...


4. The Forget Me Not Headband which is an absolute winner with 9941 views as I am writing this post. Generally, the free tutorials are generating the most traffic due to constantly being shared, so to everyone's pleasure I plan to continue posting free tutorials in the next year too.


5. The Mini Doilies that appeared in Simply Crochet One of the highlights of the past year, something that opened up doors to new venues. A huge thank you to "Simply Crochet" Magazine!    
6. The lovely Shamrock Tutorial - because everyone needs something green for happiness :)
7. The Lost Road Nostalgia - thinking of my granny while searching for the pattern.
8. The Spring Flower Necklace - the play with flowers continues with this pattern in a cheerful design.
9. The Vintage Bracelet - my, this one is still my favourite!
10. Happy Woodland Mobile - lots of mushrooms, flowers and snails for unlimited happiness.
 

11. The Cherry Blossom Necklace - to mark the coming of spring.
12. DIY Backyard Ideas - I love sharing ideas I catch on the internet, and obviously my readers loved the post too. Something I might incorporate more on the blog.


13. The Flower Motif Earrings - what an easy pattern for last minute gifts! And they even make a fab necklace.
14.  Summer Bracelets - to give a twist to your summer outfit
15. Anklet - to turn your summer into boho heaven
16. The Boho Bracelet - wear the flowers on your hand! 
17. Moroccan cuffs - to get the feel of the Orient
18. Stacked Bracelets - these bring heart-flipping memories of our favourite place on the beach...



19. How to read Crochet Charts - I am overwhelmed at the traffic this received and how it was shared, so I have a post in the make about reading a granny square which will come early in January, and I would love to extend the series as much as I can. Or until it sparks interest.
20. No Knit Just Sew Scarf - because sometimes it is just easier and faster to sew a scarf :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Happy New Years

Divya N said...

These were indeed some fabulous posts - Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year

Ildiko said...

no wonder why! have a wonderful creative New Year dear Maya and family!

Donna Wilkes said...

You are so creative with crochet. Love the look back at your beautiful work.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Maya, you have created so many beautiful and pretty crochet projects throughout the whole year. You are so talented and creative! I enjoyed visiting your blog throughout the year and getting to know you better. Wishing you all the best for 2015!
Julie

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Julie! The feeling is mutual :)

Marja Rijnsburger said...

I love the colors you use.
Wishing you all the best for 2015.
Marja