Monday, August 24, 2015

Insta feel - Dear Golden Vintage Shop


One of the instagrammers whose pictures have completely taken me over the minute I happened upon is Lauren's Dear Golden.  
 I am stunned by the amazing and captivating designs and the impeccable craftsmanship of these timeless pieces.



 
 
What is Dear Golden about?
As Lauren has written in her blog's about section: "DEAR GOLDEN is a curated vintage shop that brings hand-selected vintage garments from the 1920s through the 1980s to modern women who aspire to stand out from the crowd in the very best way. Each garment is selected for its fashion relevancy and overall quality".
 
 









 
 
 
 



Follow Lauren on IG, her shop and blog.

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty. Takes someone very special to wear those types of clothes. I'm still trying to find my style. :)

Maya Kuzman said...

I think if I could, I would spent a fortune on some of her pieces :)