Monday, August 1, 2016

DIY Summer Crafts: Cacti, Pineapples and Watermelons

 
 
 
 
Hello and welcome to August!
 
Another beautiful month is ahead, waiting to be filled with wonderful stories, painted with lovely memories and decorated with eye-pleasing crafts.
 
To mark this beautiful journey I've selected what I think the best of the web on the topic of fruits and cacti. I am sure we've all noticed how popular cacti, pineapples and watermelons have been currently and I believe you'll find something interesting to do yourself.
 
Enjoy it!
 
 
 


 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

5 comments:

Alhana said...

Everything looks so refreshing! The piƱata made me laugh, it is too cute to break it. :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Isn't it! I think it's gorgeous!

Mary K. said...

These are all super cute ideas Maya. I especially like the pineapples and watermelon ideas.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Mary! Happy you do!

Crystal Mendez said...

The watermelon pinata looks so cool! Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty Hope to see you back!