Wednesday, October 26, 2016

12 Beginners' Crochet Accessories

 
 
 
 
People often write to me inquiring what patters I would recommend for beginners from my shop, and there are quite a lot I personally love putting under the spotlight. However today, I chose to feature some free crochet patterns for accessories that are quite beginner friendly from my fellow crocheters. I hope you enjoy the round-up!
 



Here's a lovely and textured ribbed cowl.


My breezy double crochet scarf.


This lovely Sailor knot crochet headband.

 


A simple and attractive knotted headband
 
 
 
 
 
 

The adorable Forget me not headband.


 
Flower Hair combs.
 
 
 
 
This gorgeous Avery hat .
 


 
 A pair of gorgeous warmers




These fingerless gloves.


 
Beautiful boot cuffs



 And these colorful leg warmers!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Loved your roundup of your 'easy' crochet pretties, Maya. I love the thick and woolly cowl and the forget me not head band is adorable. Love the fingerless gloves, as well!