Saturday, November 26, 2016

Candy Crush Scarf - new crochet pattern

 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been making scarves like crazy these past two weeks, using a fabulous chunky acrylic yarn and a huge size hook (a 7) which has been quite relaxing after years of using all those tiny hooks, so I promised myself to hang more with large hooks and chunky yarns. This patter works so easily, you actually have a scarf ready in an evening. I just loved making it.
 
You can find it on etsy and ravelry too.
 
 



 
You can buy a Candy Crush Scarf here.

4 comments:

myrica said...

Nice scarf, I can not have to many scarfs.
Have a nice Sunday

handmade by amalia said...

A great scarf. And a lovely model to go with it :-)
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Myrica! Eva thinks the same :)

Maya Kuzman said...

So lovely to have you here Amalia! Thank you on the sweet comment!