Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Candy Scarves and Victorian Chokers

 
 


 
 
Hi guys! We are happy to show you all the candy scarves and chokers gathered together finally. There are some more in the works, but we are taking things at a slower pace, after having too much excitement around here.
 
They are available in our new shop called Marika's Closet.  There is a story that goes with the name (like everything here to be exact) but we'll share that a bit later. So if you want to own any of these visit us there.
 
However, if you want to make it yourself, feel free to treat yourself with our digital patterns here and here.
 


 

10 comments:

Divya N said...

I love the first (maroon) victorian ruff choker. I think it looks very regal. I also love how you have photographed all the pieces for the shop; it looks very high fashion. I am curious to learn the story behind the name too!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Divya on the warm and wonderful comment! I just hope you wouldn't be disappointed when I tell the story. It is a very simple but emotionally precious one and not as mysterious or dramatic as I may have let it sound :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

All of them are so very pretty. And your daughter is such a lovely model.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tammy!

myrica said...

All of them are so very pretty.
Have a nice day

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Maya, I love your beautiful scarves you have made and they look so pretty on your daughter!
I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Wishing you a Happy New Year too!
Hugs, Julie xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thnak you Myrica!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear Julie! Wishing you all the best in the new year!

Kim said...

All are gorgeous. Particularly love your Victorian chokers. What a beautiful model your daughter is. I wonder....what gorgeous pretty will you imagine next?? You are so wonderfully gifted, Maya.

Maya Kuzman said...

Appreciate the lovely comments Kim! Inspiration never ceases so I hope to have an interesting display of attractive pieces in the new year too :)