Friday, May 12, 2017

9 Free Crochet Dress Patterns

 
 
Via
 
 
 
Happy Friday guys!
 
To tell you the truth, this wasn't such an exhausting week, but I couldn't wait for the weekend to come. And if you were wondering by any chance how to fill yours - don't worry, because I've got you covered.
 
Behold, your weekend project(s)!
Aren't the dresses gorgeous? Most of these are accompanied by charts and some with a written pattern too. However, if you are not in the mood to crochet a dress, just feast your eyes! I know I will :)
 
Via  Via
 
 
Via  Via
 
 
 

8 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

A feats for the eyes indeed. I wouldn't mind having one. But then I'd first need to loose approx. 10 kg and I'm no good in long-time-projects. So I guess a crochet dress will remain but a dream...
Dear Maya, do have a lovely, peaceful weekend,
Marjan

Maya Kuzman said...

Well we both have those two things in common. So feast the eyes it will be :)
Have a lovely Sunday!

Cate & Ginger said...

wow awesome ideas!
I love crochet dresses *-*

A Crafty Mix said...

OMW Maya, these are all gorgeous. How I wish I knew how to crochet. I love the look of a crocheted dress, it reminds me of the beautiful dresses my mom wore in the 70s

Janet said...

Gorgeousness! How can I translate the pattern?

Maya Kuzman said...

Well, sadly these can be used by people who can read charts. You have crochet charts symbols all over internet, so you can download / print one such and than try to "translate" them? Just an idea...

E O'Leary said...

Hi these are beautiful, thanks for sharing! I love the to the top right (pinkish grey with diamonds on the skirt) but the link doesn't seem to be working, do you have another link by any chance? Thanks :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Sadly, it must have been taken down from the original site.